- Night Yoga
- Hors d’Oeuvres at Sunset
- Dinner under the Stars
- Special evenings
- Morning Yoga
- Breakfast in front of the Ocean
Develop your Yoga practice thanks to our workshops, surrounded by passionate and certified Yoga teachers in an incredible environment Recharge yourself and finally dedicate time to you through meditation, jungle walks or simply doing nothing at all.
Enjoy the sunbaths, swim in the sea, admire the natural aquarium or splash around. Dive in the infinite pool or let you massaged by its jets. Taste our local, healthy, diversified, colored delicious food cooked by our Chef.
This stay will be a break from normal life, dedicated to your wellbeing.
A changing experience between land and sea
Small groups of 12 persons maximum
The stay includes:
- Accommodation at Organíca : different rooms available
- A daily practice of Yoga with a passionate and certified Yoga teacher
- Meals cooked by our Chef (breakfast – snack – appetizer – dinner). It will be prepared on site with fresh and local products. Lunch is an option so you can enjoy day exploration
- Infusions, teas and fresh drinks are available during the stay
- An one hour relaxing massage
Non included & on demand
- Massage (in addition to the one included)
- Activities (apart from yoga, swimming pool, hikes, cooking class)
- Transport & transfers from and to the airport
- Meditation & hikes
- Swimming pool
- Cooking class
- Meals and snack
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- A relaxing massage
HOW TO REACH ORGANÍCA?
- Flight to the capital of Costa Rica : San José
- Then, take a taxi or a shuttle or rent a car until the jetty of Puntarenas – direction Paquera
- At Paquera, we will give you a lift to Organíca.
- We can also organize the transfer for you
They experienced Organíca
No testimonials found
What Our Local Partners Offer:
We choose our local partners in accordance with our business values
Pick the activities that stick out to you and we’ll take care of the rest.
Costa Rica has a long history of horse breeding. In this country, it is easy to go horseback riding which is also an excellent way to discover all of the nature that the area has to offer, including beaches, rainforests, and waterfalls. There are many options available, from beginner to experienced riders.
- Access to isolated spots
- Opportunity to see the wildlife
Sea kayaking is a nautical sport that you can enjoy all year long, but the best time to do it is from December to September. Sea kayaking is an easy-to-learn sport that everyone can give a try. By going sea kayaking, you can discover all the secret spots ideal for watching some of the area’s wildlife.
Bioluminescence is a rare phenomenon but one that can be enjoyed frequently along the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica, including in Paquera. Take in this splendor from a kayak, in the mangroves, during a night swim, or at sunset” This is an absolute must-see!
Calling all astronomy enthusiasts! Thanks to our secluded location, nice weather, and virtually nonexistent air and light pollution, Paquera offers a breathtaking view of the night sky that will leave all of you astronomy enthusiasts starry-eyed. Some of the intergalactic gems you could see include the Magellanic Clouds, the Carina Nebula, Omega Centauri, and much more. The optimal time to observe the night sky is between December and May.
- Nearby golf course: Los Delfines Golf (25 min away)
- La Iguana Golf (3 ½ hours away)
- Conchal Beach Golf (3 hours away)
Costa Rica is considered to be a major golfing destination–not only because of the quality of the courses but also because of the majestic natural beauty that the area has to offer. Some of the courses have been designed by well-known architects such as Mike Young or Ted Robinson!
Stand Up Paddle
- River trips
- Gentle waves
- Beach break
The Pacific Coast of Costa Rica is an ideal destination for stand up paddleboarding.
There are calm spots, such as rivers and creeks, that are ideal for beginners. You may even catch sight of some marine wildlife from above the water! For experienced paddlers, there are nearby famous surf spots.
Nearby surf spots:
- Playa Organos (5 min away)
- Santa Teresa (50 min away)
- Playa Carmen (1h away)
Costa Rica is known as a world-famous surf spot for all surfers, beginners and world champions alike. The ideal season to surf is from April to October.
Discover or improve your archery technique in a unique location.
Catches could include:
- Mahi mahi
Sportfishing in Costa Rica is always rewarding thanks to the quantity of fish and the picturesque backdrop! A friendly word of advice, however: fishing in Costa Rica operates mainly on a catch and release basis.